Ayu Dewi is sincere in 2022

Eka P
0

Ayu Dewi is sincere in 2022
Ayu Dewi. Photo: Instagram: @mrsayudewi

A week into the turn of the year, many people start summarizing what happened in the past year. Including Ayu Dewi, who has labeled 2022 as the year in which she learned to be sincere.

This was revealed by Ayu Dewi on YoTube Melaney Ricardo. In the video, Melaney asks her best friend what kind of year 2022 is.

"It was a year where I had to be sincere. I was afraid a lot, so I chose to stay in my comfort zone, just work, which I already know for sure I know best. At the end of the day, just be sincere," he said like quoted detikHOT, Saturday (25/12/2022).

The sincerity expressed by Ayu then refers to herself, as a human being, who cannot control all things in life.

"Life doesn't belong to me, everything doesn't belong to me, there's nothing I can control. We can only control our belief, inside (own heart) and up (God Almighty)," continued Ayu again.

In the video, Iwet Ramadhan and Luna Maya are also present. The four of them, plus Edric Tjandra who was not present, are indeed known as the Ceria Ministers Gang.

Melaney had asked Iwet and Luna the same question. It turns out that both of them have the same answer, which is 2022 to be a tiring year with all the work and routines.

"2022, dragonfly," said Iwet, which Melaney later explained, which means to achieve.

"It was an accomplished year for me too, work, traveling, I think there were a lot of them," said Luna. /hot.detik.com

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)